Sunday, October 12, 2008

Turning Over a New Leaf



There I go again, procrastinating! I wrote this blog last week and then just didn't get it posted. Just my luck. It snowed and fall was over. That is what I get for putting things off until the last "season". Well, I am going to post it anyway.


Turning Over a New Leaf
The colors are so beautiful right now on the Eardley Ranch, I just couldn’t help but add a couple of pictures to the blog. I also want you all to notice that I am “turning over a new leaf” as I have added 3 new blogs to my spot in the last week!
I love fall. It is my favorite time of the year. It is cool and crisp in the morning and the night with wonderful days. But remember, I live in Wyoming and it could snow any day. Happy Fall.

1 comment:

Leacayoungart said...

I am so grateful you are a blogger now. It is so nice to see the updates.