Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Loved, Loved, Loved the Book


If you need a good book to read, give this one a try. I really loved it. The message was awesome. I included this review just in case you don't believe me. The book made me ponder about the "second verse" of my life.

Recovering Charles is a reminder to families everywhere that lives do have second verses, and that the things said in anger, and those words left unsaid in the aftermath of anger, do not necessarily have to lead to a lifetime of regrets. People can, and do, change, and oftentimes life s second verse is the sweeter of the two. Recovering Charles is another inspirational Christmas season offering from Jason Wright, one with the potential to change lives for the better. --Curled Up With a Good Book Recovering Charles is a riveting story of hope, healing, and, above all, faith. I was profoundly touched by seeing my own struggles reflected in its pages and inspired by its message that life can always have a second verse. Take my advice, you don t need to read this review, you just need to read the book! --Blogger News Network

No comments: